viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

"Creative Favours Chain"

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about a pretty act called "Favours Chain". I suppose everyone know what this is all about.

For those who don't know, The Favour Chain is about helping others. A person has to help three other people to be helped in response for it. I think helping other people is the greatest thing I've ever thought about. As a teacher tought me one day, "It's nice to be nice". GREAT PHRASE!

The Favours Chain can be called KARMA. I Believe in Karma as the greatest thing in life. I think that Being Excellent To Each Other will bring you a good result as life will apreciate this act and will give you a present in response.

And if you are creative in your actions as well, you will be not only using your imagination but will make someone happy in a very different way.

You could colour a mural in a manner that will make children happy or you could be a volunteer in a Charity to play with those that have difficulties and need help and kindness from other people.

Just keep imagining how you can change the world and the world will give you something in return... 

THAT'S HAPPINESS!!!

See you soon everyone!
All the best,
Amanda


DO SOMETHING! THE CHANGE IS IN YOUR HAND!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario