miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Spanish regions Advertising

Hi people!

Today I want to show you all some advertisings from different regions of Spain.

In my country, all the regions (or probably most of them) have created their own marketing campaign to advertise their cities and their emblematic places.

Advantages:


In my opinion, creating marketing campaigns for the different regions of a country is an amazing way to sell the best they possess. Many people never know what a city has to offer until they go to visit the place.

Future:


I think that Spain should internationalise these campaigns so everybody in the whole world knows what this country has to offer to them.

Next, some of the campaigns from the Spanish regions: 





And My favourite ad



I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

I'll see you soon,
Amanda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario