lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Websites to look for jobs in the UK

Hi people!!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

As I am still looking for a job, today I'm going to make a list of websites where you can apply for jobs in Marketing and Advertising in the UK (these are the ones I'm looking at this moment). There are not too many, so I would like you to add more webpages, as this will help me to find my dream job, but also somebody else's dream job as well. So, here is my list:



Of course, there are many more websites (specially local, as it depends where you are looking at). So please, share the websites you look for a job so we can apply as well in these websites

Thanks a lot for your attention!

I'll see you all very soon.
Best,
Amanda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario