viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

Diary of a Creative Advertiser

Hi everyone!

How are you? I'm fine. Today I am happy because it's friday already and now I can enjoy all the weekend.

I have taken a book from the library called "As I Roved Out" because, now that I have finished my training and that I have more free time, at least I keep my mind working (the truth is that, I LOVE READING). I am also looking forward to getting an online course about graphic design or something like this, but I have to find out where to buy it.

Finally, my interview was fine. There's something important you might know. I have a disability in the right hand and It's quite hard for me to do some jobs like being a waitress. But, any other job I can do very well, like working with the computer, etc.

So today I'm gonna send some more CVs and enjoy the rest of the day with a good reading.

I hope everybody enjoy the weekend.

I'll write soon!

Amanda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario